About Me

My photo
Hello everyone my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I am a SAHM, happily married to a wonderful man and a mother to a beautiful little girl who definitely keeps me on my toes. I began crafting after the birth of my daughter and I've loved it ever since. I was inspired my cousin who is also a crafter and makes the cutest cards. We just love to craft new things when we get together. I love making things for people and sharing new ideas with my fellow crafters. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog. Happy crafting everyone!

Badges

My Creative Time
My Pink Stamper
My Craft Spot

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yummy Treat Card

Hey everyone,

Here is the card I made for the Fun Friday Use Black & Green Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces. I had fun making this card, can't get enough of candy.

Challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge - "Use Black & Green"
DL.ART - Halloween card for a child
DL.ART - 1000 POST LINKY PARTY
The Stamping Boutique - Challenge #52: Embossing

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess so yummy cute. love that glittery spider and the embossing. Thank you so very much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossing folder. Great job on your card the candy bowl was a nice idea. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thank you entering your card into the stamping boutique challenge this week. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, indeed! So cute! Thanks for participating in The Stamping Boutique challenge!!! Come and play again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to sing that song, "I Want Candy!" LOL This is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Stamping Boutique for our embossing challenge. I hope you will join us on our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete