About Me

My photo
Hello everyone my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I am a SAHM, happily married to a wonderful man and a mother to a beautiful little girl who definitely keeps me on my toes. I began crafting after the birth of my daughter and I've loved it ever since. I was inspired my cousin who is also a crafter and makes the cutest cards. We just love to craft new things when we get together. I love making things for people and sharing new ideas with my fellow crafters. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog. Happy crafting everyone!

Badges

My Creative Time
My Pink Stamper
My Craft Spot

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Card


Hey everyone,
What a great way to bring in the Fall with this cute card. I just love the colors and I found this cute fall ribbon in one of my old boxes, just adorable.

Supplies Used:

Cuttlebug, Just My Type borders embossing folder, craft smart fall ribbon, recollections paper (orange, red, white, brown), Michaels $1 stamps.

Challenges:
DL.ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge (Halloween/Fall colors or an owl or all)
My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #70 - Falling Leaves

4 comments:

  1. This is so PRETTY I just love all the colors you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.(Halloween, Fall or an owl)
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became your newest follower.
    I hope to see you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I love the texture you added. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The embossing is such a wonderful touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete